PROTECTION ON PERSONAL DATA
WHY DO WE COLLECT, STORE AND PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Your data are collected to:
- Enable the “Ģeo Eksperts” to answer your enquiries and give you information.
- Prepare anonymous statistics on the usage of the website.
- Provide the services.
- Renew subscription-based services.
- Prepare contracts and invoices for natural persons and legal entities;
- on rare occasions - for individual marketing activities (informing customers about a new product or service offered by SIA “Ģeo Eksperts”).
Collected personal data are treated according to the principles defined in the Regulation.
Access to client’s personal data in company "Ģeo Eksperts" is only for the board member of the company, as well as for accounting (data is used only for preparation and processing of various financial documents).
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Get in touch, Contact us – business email, company name, company representative’s name.
- Apply for vacancy – email, name, surname, phone number and all information contained in your CV.
- Request for quote - company name, email, phone number, company representative name.
- Within the framework of concluding the service agreement - company name, registration number, name of the person authorized to sign the documents, bank details, e-mail, telephone number.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will retain personal data, customer and business information for as long as it is needed to:
- Provide products, services and information that you or your organization have requested.
- To communicate with you about a request you have submitted to us.
- In accounting, the term of storage of data (originals of contracts and other financial documents) follows the provisions of Article 10 of the Law on Accounting of the Republic of Latvia.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
- SIA "Geo Eksperts" uses Microsoft Outlook to communicate with clients. All email information is stored in the Microsoft One Drive "cloud" or on other servers of that company.
- Some information (copies of contracts and financial documents) is stored on the computers of the company manager and the accountant. The computers are equipped with licensed antivirus software, and login to these computers is only possible by entering a password.
You have the right to request information about your personal data at any time, to check the accuracy of the information held and/or to correct or update this information. You may also ask your personal data to be deleted completely if no enquiry from you is in progress.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal data we maintain within 30 days as of receipt of your access request.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable measures to verify your identity before providing you the requested information on personal data.
WHAT ARE THE CONTACT POINTS FOR QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINT?
If you wish to access, delete (in some cases) or correct your personal information please contact: email@example.com.
Complaints, in case of conflict, can be addressed to the Controller of SIA "Geo Eksperts" (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you file a privacy-related complaint, we will collect your name and/or company name, name of a complaint-related person, email, and country location and details that gave rise to your complaint. We will use the information you provide to investigate your complaint and to send you an answer once your complaint is reviewed.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the server to collect information from the browser so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. You can find out more about the way cookies work on www.aboutcookies.org.
The visitor can control and / or delete cookies of their choice. More information about this process is available at www.aboutcookies.org. The visitor can delete all cookies that are on their computer, and most browsers can be set up to block cookies on the computer. A visitor may opt out of cookies in the browser menu or at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. In order to make the necessary settings, the visitor needs to familiarize themselves with the rules of their browser. In case of cookie blocking, the visitor will have to adjust the settings manually each time the Site is visited, and there is a risk that some services and features will not work.
PRIVATE DATA AND ITS TRANSFER
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
We may make your data, customer information, or business information available to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as website analytics or offering customer service. These parties are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We will share your data,
customer or business information with third parties only in the ways that are